Provision of Services Regulations 2009

Provision of Services Regulations 2009

The following information is provided in accordance with the obligations of K3 Tax Advisory Limited under the Provision of Services Regulations 2009.

Company Name: K3 Tax Advisory Limited

Legal Status & FormCompany limited by shares and registered in England & Wales.

ServiceBusiness Advisory.

Registered Number13175495

Registered OfficeKBS House 5 Springfield Court, Summerfield Road, Bolton, United Kingdom, BL3 2NT. Tel: 01204 555 071

VAT Registration Number385 8526 48

Details of Public RegistersDetails regarding K3 Tax Advisory Limited may be viewed at under registration number 13175495.

Data ProtectionK3 Tax Advisory Limited is registered with the Information Commissioner as a Data Controller under registration number ZB071392.

General Terms & Conditions: These will be found in the Letter of Engagement which will be supplied to clients at the start of any engagement.

Governing LawEnglish law shall apply, unless otherwise agreed in writing that another law shall apply, with the English Courts having exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any claim, dispute or difference concerning the services and any matter arising from it.

Professional Indemnity InsuranceK3 Tax Advisory Limited’s lead Professional Indemnity Insurer is:

  • Markel (UK) Ltd – 20 Fenchurch Street, London, EC3M 3AZ

Details of the insurer will be provided on request.

The territorial coverage is global.

Quality of ServiceK3 Tax Advisory Limited places a high priority on the services provided to clients and is keen to ensure that the quality of this is maintained. If at any time you would like to discuss how K3 Tax Advisory Limited could improve its service, or if you are dissatisfied with the service you are receiving, please contact Holly Bedford, Managing Director, K3 Tax Advisory Limited, High Holborn House, 52-54 High Holborn, London WC1V 6RL (telephone: 020 3856 6720 or email: in the first instance.

K3 Tax Advisory Limited take any complaint seriously and will look into any complaint made carefully and promptly. If you are not satisfied with the way your complaint is dealt with, you may wish to take up the matter with the Information Commissioner.